- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in upright and angular cuts.
- Continuous adjustment of the cutting angle within the range 90°–60° when the workpiece is clamped tight.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale.
- Maximum cutting accuracy and saw band service life in this category of band saws.
- High-precision three-side hardmetal band saw guidance.
- Manufactured bearing of running wheels, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts are the same as in big professional machines.
- Professional, noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine can be equipped with two types of motors. Single-phase motor (230 V) with universal saw band speed of 75 m/min. facilitates easy mains connection. Three-phase two-speed motor (400 V) with saw band speed of 40 and 80 m/min. is suitable for frequent cutting of full sections and thick-walled sections.
- The machine is equipped with a 250 mm workpiece stop.
ARG 130 super band saws are manufactured in the following versions:
ARG 130 super
Bench band saw without cooling.
ARG 130 super TK
Bench band saw with cooling. The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a professional high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads.
ARG 130 super K
Band saw with a base and cooling. The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a professional high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads. Coolant tank is placed in the base of the machine. This version allows you to install conveyors both before and after the cut.