The most up to date concept of the cast iron arm creates a closed section that is hollow along its full length at all load-carrying points. This guarantees outstanding stiffness of the entire system, maximum accuracy during cutting and a long service life of the saw blade. All of electrical wiring and coolant distribution are concealed in hollow parts of the arm, which means they are protected from damage. The new concept of the arm also brings a great simplification when changing the saw band or when cleaning the inside of the arm. You just need to open the hinged back cover of the arm and it will stay locked in the upper position. Apart from the new saw arm design, there are many technological adjustments that improve user comfort as well as the quality and durability of the machine.
Universal robust band saw is appraised for general use in continuous uninterrupted production plants and in work-shops (work on locks, maintenance) as well. Industrial band 27 x 0.9 mm is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel. Ergonomic base with a large removable chips container and massive arm turning system with large loading surfaces ensure exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces. The band saw arm uplift is manual; the feed into cut is carried out by the weight of the arm, with the possibility of continuous regulation by the oil damper butterfly valve. When the cut is finished the band saw drive automatically switches off. To facilitate easy arm uplift the machine is equipped with adjustable tension springs that allow for setting of optimum force required for the arm uplift according to characteristics of the material to be cut.Maximum cutting efficiency is now maintained thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw band speed by a frequency converter in the range between 15 and 90 m/min., which significantly contributes to cutting speed, accuracy and service life of saw bands.
- Continuous adjustment of the cutting angle within the range 90°–60° when the workpiece is clamped tight.
- Very robust machine framework composes of castings from grey cast iron and ensures vibration absorption.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in upright and angular cuts.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale.
- Massive quick-clamping vice ensures easy and reliable mate-rial clamping.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy. Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently. Coolant tank with a pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- Easy control by ergonomically placed controls (electrical and hydraulics) on the base of the machine.
- A continuously adjustable stop with a 500mm scale is supplied with the machine.