Optimum clamping of the workpiece when cutting is facilitated by full-stroke double-jaw vice which clamps the material both before and behind the cut. Pressing a single switch will execute complete cutting cycle – material clamping, band and cooling system start, cutting, band and cooling stop, arm uplift to the original adjustable position and vice unclamping. When you switch to the manual mode you can control all functions separately.
Easy intuitive controls through a touchscreen on an ergonomic rotary central control panel. The display also shows required lifting height of the saw band arm depending on the cross section of the material to be cut. Moreover it allows you to monitor the number of cut workpieces in the current settings and machine diagnostics (PLC inputs and outputs, history of errors). During cutting the display shows saw band speed, main engine load and any potential error messages.
The machine is equipped with a high-performance industrial hydraulic unit which allows setting of the contact pressure of the vice. Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw band speed by a frequency converter in the range between 15 and 90 m/min., which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of saw bands. Large base and overall massive framework guarantee exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces. By default the machine is equipped with a screw conveyor. Its location right below the cut ensures optimum removal of chips. The basic version of the vice assembly is also equipped with an eccentrically placed roller which allows easy manual lift of the material onto the loading area of the vice and therefore its smooth movement. The assembly is equipped with a material slide behind the cut. High-quality lighting of the work area by a line of powerful LEDs with a cover.
- In order to achieve maximum accuracy and productivity the machine is designed only for upright cutting.
- Very robust machine construction composes of massive castings from grey cast iron and ensures vibration absorption.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with the possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently and ontwo additional adjustable outlets. The coolant tank with a high-performance pump are placed in the base of the machine.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.